I. Provision and Request of the Service
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions defined by the Company, the user may use the value-added services and virtual products/services of SweetRing.
- The monthly direct debit service refers to a value-added service for the "Automatic Renewal and Debit Upon Expiration" applied by SweetRing, aimed to provide different advanced-functional network services. The types of the service are stated as following:
- VIP monthly direct debit service: All features are not limited. For the various advanced functions and rights related to the VIP, please refer to the documentation.
- After your application for Monthly Direct Debit service and payment are verified and your successful activation of the relevant service settings at the site, you will be deemed using the Monthly Direct Debit service and the site will inform you via email.
- When you become the Monthly Direct Debit, you shall comply with the SweetRing User Guide.
- The Monthly Direct Debit Service requested by you is only applicable to your personal account, which shall not be transferred, resold or leased to others in any manners.
II. Service Term
- The Monthly Direct Debit Service refers to a value-added service charged on a 30-day basis and renewed and debited automatically on each "expiry date". By purchasing the Monthly Direct Debit Service, you agree that the system may renew and debit directly on each "expiry date", until you [apply for termination of the Service].
- The lease term shall be no less than "30 days". Any user who applies for termination of the Service before expiration of "30 days" will be charged the fees accrued for "30 days".
- In the duration of the Monthly Direct Debit Service, the system will send you the contents of new services on each "expiry date", until the "expiry date" after you apply for termination of the Service. You will be held using the Monthly Direct Debit Service prior to expiration of the Service, even after you already apply for termination of the Service.
- The "expiry date" after application for termination of the Service, if any, means the day prior to the day when you purchase the Service successfully, i.e. 30th day.
- In order to protect the safety of your personal information, if you have no login log for more than two years, the system will block your access authority temporarily. If you wish to re-log into the site, please provide your registration information to the customer service center. Upon verification, the Administrator will re-activate your access authority immediately.
III. Contents of Service
- If you have already applied for the Monthly Direct Debit Service and SweetRing verifies your application and completes the payment procedure, you may not claim the conversion to another monthly direct debit service or time-basis service by making up the price difference.
- You shall back up the relevant files and pictures per the Site's instruction prior to the "expiry date" after you apply for termination of the VIP Monthly Direct Debit Service, if any; otherwise, you will be held agreeing that the Site is entitled to remove your files subject to the restrictions on the size of file on the expiry date, until you meet the SweetRing general users' access authority.
IV. Refund and Termination
- Because the Monthly Direct Debit Service refers to the limited personal item and is non-transferrable, and will be held used up after it is ordered, it is impossible to offer the user with 7-day appreciation period. Once the user orders it, he cannot claim refund any more.
- In the case of repeated payment due to the system problem, if any, SweetRing will refund you the payment without any additional charges immediately upon the Administrator's verification of the cause.
- To order the Monthly Direct Debit Service, please complete the "Application for Termination of Service" procedure by clicking the "Application for Termination of Service" at the lower side of the Site, completing the relevant termination information and submitting the request successfully. The termination of service will be held completed only upon submission of the notice by the system. The "expiry date" after termination of the Service will also be specified in the notice.
- The "expiry date" after termination of the Service will vary depending on the different suppliers' business hours. The termination of the Service needs to take 2~5 working days. If you apply for termination of the Service beyond the renewal date (or inclusive of the date of renewal), the Service will be continued until the next renewal date.
- If your mobile phone, credit card and virtual value-added account are misappropriated, you need to submit the relevant certificates issued by a third party, e.g. triplicate form of crime report and the issuing bank's written notification for deactivation of the credit card, and then the site is entitled to refund the payment and deactivate the account.
- If you wish to terminate the Agreement and request refund of payment, please comply with the SOP required by the site. You shall precisely complete the "Request Form for Payment Refund" and submit the same together with the information required in the application form (including but not limited to, the discount form and bank account number); otherwise, it is impossible for the site to proceed with the payment refund. The site will deduct the necessary cost 20% (including but not limited to the collection fees and processing fees charged by the cash flow provider) and service charges for remittance, and refund the balance to you within 30 days upon completion of the refund procedure and receipt of the notice from the cash flow provider.
- If the refunded payment is less than the service charges for remittance, you shall claim it at the Company's premises in person.
- Each consumer is allowed to ask for refund once per user name.
V. Fees collected during suspension or interruption of the services
- he various value-added services and virtual products provided by the Monthly Direct Debit Service are subject to specific time limit, and no indemnity will be provided in the following circumstances:
- Pre-noticed or unexpectable routine maintenance or temporary system update operation;
- Force majeure including natural calamity and changes of national policies;
- Interruption with the Company's operating activities by users;
- Failure to provide normal services due to power failure, failure in equipment or drastic increase of users;
- Failure to continue providing value-added services or virtual products in whole or in part due to termination of the contract with the service providers.
- Additionally, where the various value-added services and virtual products provided by the Monthly Direct Debit Service suffer from interruption, delay or failure of system service due to the circumstances attributed to the Company, the Company will indemnify the userss subject to the circumstances and the users also agree with the indemnity as published without making any further claim.
- Extension of service term available to the VIP
- Recovery of the room flowers
- Recovery of various pet index
- Extension of service term for furniture, style and pet`s style
- Verification of subscription means the verification made by the Company after the user subscribes the relevant goods in the manner as selected by it. The Company will rely on the contents completed by the user completely when proceed with the verification. The user who provides false contents cannot receive the protection under laws. Further, the user who violates this paragraph may be terminated from using the services provided by the Company and disqualified accordingly, and be forbidden from registering at the site again.
- The Company shall be relieved from the liability related to the services if the Company fails to provide the services due to natural calamity or similar force majeure.
- The Company will not be liable for any failure in the services resulting from the circumstances attributed to the user per se.
- The Company will not be liable for the user's failure to gain the expected benefit after using the services, and also for the damage caused by the data accessed through the services. The Company will not also be liable for the data and information posted by the user on the site and the reliability and accuracy of the fact.
- The Company shall not be obligated to intervene in the dispute arising between the users or the users and a third party via the services and, therefore, shall not be liable for the loss derived therefor.
VII. Application and modification of the user terms and conditions
SweetRing is entitled to amend or change the user terms and conditions at any time. You are suggested to pay attention to the amendment or change, if any. When the user terms and conditions are amended or changed materially, the site will publish the same, or inform you of the same via email. Please keep watching the announcement made on the site and the emails in your email box.