I、Provision and Request of the Service
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions defined by the Company, the user may use the value-added services and virtual products/services of SweetRing.
- Points service is intended for you to offset the various pay services released by SweetRing after booking the SweetRing Points, in order to save you from any trouble in payment for on-line services. You may book it based on your needs. If you subscribe for Points and complete the payment, you may use Points to pay the various pay services offsettable by Points as released by SweetRing.
- You may choose to buy 1500Points and 300Points in one time at the price published on the site at the time of subscription.
- You agree to subscribe for Points by credit card on line, ATM transfer, collection by chain store, ADSL micro payment and mobile credit payment, city call payment, MyCard and GASH.
- The Points your subscribe for is only applicable to the user name registered by you in SweetRing at the time of subscription, which cannot be transferred or sold.
- To deal with the government policy and respond to environmental protection, the Company will issue e-invoice in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s approval letter under Tsai-Pei-Kuo-Shu-Ta-An-Business-Tze No. 0990036534. The invoice will be deposited into your account in electronic form upon acceptance of the PO and payment. You may request the original invoice. For any questions about the invoice, please refer to the Q&A about e-invoice. According to laws, no R.O.C. invoice will be issued to the overseas users. (*Business Tax Law: No uniform invoice shall be issued in the case of direct export of goods or service to foreign buyers.)
- Unless otherwise provided herein, the Points is not refundable once it is booked.
- Except the time-basis value-added VIP, which is entitled to 7-day appreciation period, the SweetRing products purchased by Points will not be refunded once the products are booked.
- If your mobile phone, credit card and virtual value-added account are misappropriated, you need to submit the relevant certificates issued by a third party, e.g. triplicate form of crime report and the issuing bank’s written notification for deactivation of the credit card, and then the site is entitled to refund the payment and deactivate the account.
- If you wish to terminate the Agreement and request refund of payment, please comply with the SOP required by the site. You shall precisely complete the “Request Form for Payment Refund” and submit the same together with the information required in the application form (including but not limited to, the discount form and bank account number); otherwise, it is impossible for the site to proceed with the payment refund.
The site will deduct the necessary cost 30% (including but not limited to the collection fees and processing fees charged by the cash flow provider) and service charges for remittance, and refund the balance to you within 30 days upon completion of the refund procedure and receipt of the notice from the cash flow provider.
If the refunded payment is less than the service charges for remittance, you shall claim it at the Company’s premises in person.
Each consumer is allowed to ask for refund once per user name.
III、Points and Purchase Record Search
- You may search your residual Points from the Points search function on“My Account” page.
- You may search your Points purchase record from the purchase record search function on “My Account” page.
- In order to protect the safety of your personal information, if you have no login log for more than two years, the system will block your access authority temporarily. If you wish to re-log into the site, please provide your registration information to the customer service center. Upon verification, the Administrator will re-activate your access authority immediately
- You shall keep your ID and password carefully. Unless otherwise provided herein, any transactions concluded through input of correct password will not be refunded.
- Unless the loss arising from another person’s false use of your password is proven to result from circumstances attributed to SweetRing, you may not claim any loss resulting from false use of the ID or password against SweetRing.
- Where SweetRing finds that you use the i cash service to engage in any activities against laws or the user terms and conditions herein, SweetRing may terminate the right of the i cash service vested in your account at any time, and you may not raise any objection against it.
V、Fees collected during suspension or interruption of the services
- The various value-added services and virtual products provided by the Points are subject to specific time limit, and no indemnity will be provided in the following circumstances:
- Pre-noticed or unexpectable routine maintenance or temporary system update operation;
- Force majeure including natural calamity and changes of national policies;
- Interruption with the Company’s operating activities by users;
- Failure to provide normal services due to power failure, failure in equipment or drastic increase of users;
- Failure to continue providing value-added services or virtual products in whole or in part due to termination of the contract with the service providers.
- Verification of subscription means the verification made by the Company after the user subscribes the relevant goods in the manner as selected by it. The Company will rely on the contents completed by the user completely when proceed with the verification. The user who provides false contents cannot receive the protection under laws. Further, the user who violates this paragraph may be terminated from using the services provided by the Company and disqualified accordingly, and be forbidden from registering at the site again.
- The Company shall be relieved from the liability related to the services if the Company fails to provide the services due to natural calamity or similar force majeure.
- The Company will not be liable for any failure in the services resulting from the circumstances attributed to the user per se.
- The Company will not be liable for the user’s failure to gain the expected benefit after using the services, and also for the damage caused by the data accessed through the services. The Company will not also be liable for the data and information posted by the user on the site and the reliability and accuracy of the fact.
- The Company shall not be obligated to intervene in the dispute arising between the users or the users and a third party via the services and, therefore, shall not be liable for the loss derived therefor.
VII. Application and modification of the user terms and conditions
SweetRing is entitled to amend or change the user terms and conditions at any time. You are suggested to pay attention to the amendment or change, if any. When the user terms and conditions are amended or changed materially, the site will publish the same, or inform you of the same via email. Please keep watching the announcement made on the site and the emails in your email box.